How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2013 ?
SBI PO Written Exam 2013 is getting nearer and nearer with every passing day, and students going to appear in this exam are busy in giving the Final Touch to the Syllabus and Practising the SBI PO Previous Papers.
As the Exam Date is getting nearer, so is the Downloading Date for the SBI PO Admit card. The SBI PO Written Exam is tentatively scheduled on 28th April, 2013 and the Downloading of Admit cards will start from 8th April, 2013 (20 Days Earlier than the Exam Date).
Applicants are advised in their own interest to Download the Admit Cards at the starting Date and not wait for the Last Date, as there can be several issues like Heavy Traffic, Non-Responsive Website etc
It is worth mentioning here that over 17 Lakh people have applied for SBI PO Exam, as against only 1500 vacancies.So it is definitely going to be very tough competition among the candidates, as the Ratio of Posts and Applicants is 1:1100 ie 1100 students are competing for every single vacancy
In this post, we are going to share the Details for Downloading the SBI PO Admit card 2013. It is important to note that SBI will not send any Hard copy of Admit cards, So the Only way to obtain the Admit cards is to Download it from the SBI Official Website
How to Download the SBI PO Admit Card 2013 ?
Only those applicants who have successfully submitted their Online Applications can download the SBI PO Admit cards.Before you start downloading the Admit cards, here are few points, that must remember
1) Download Date: Remember, that SBI PO Admit cards can be downloaded only after 8th April, 2013 to 28th April, 2013. So check the SBI Official Website only after 8th April.
2) Registration Details: To download the Admit card, you must have your Registration Details (Like Registration No and Password) along with you. In case, you have forget your Registration Details, then you have two options.
- Look into Email: Check your Email, because at the time of Online Registrations, these details were emailed to you by SBI.
- Look Into the SMS: In case, you didn't find the Details, in your Email Inbox, then check the SMS Inbox of your Mobile No., because SBI had sent an SMS containing Registration Details to your Registered Mobile No.
Use these Simple Steps to Download the SBI PO Admit Card 2013
1) Log on to SBI Official Website @ www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
2) After that, click on the "Recruitment" Link on the left side of the page.
3) Now, on the Recruitment page, you will find several links, choose the one that contains the Link for Downloading the SBI PO Admit card, 2013.
4) On the Admit Card Download Page, you simply have to put the Registration Details (Like Registration No and Password ) and click on the submit button.
5) If your registration details are correct, then your Admit Card gets displayed on the Screen. The Admit card comes in (*.pdf) format, so you can save it and get it printed later on (In case, the Printer is not available at the time of Downloading the Admit card).
Identity Verification: Applicants going to appear in the Written test, must take along with them , the Identity Proof in Original as well as Photo-copy. The Photo copy of Identity Proof along with Admit card is to be surrendered to the Invigilator. The Identity Proof can be any of these Documents.
Passport/Adhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer.
As of now the Link for Downloading the SBI PO Admit card is not available on the SBI Official Website, Once the Link will be activated, we will publish here the Direct Link for Downloading the Admit card. In the Meantime, you can Bookmark (Control + D) this page, so that you can open it any time to download the admit card
Difficulty in Downloading the Admit Card
In case, you find it difficult to Download the Admit Card, then SBI itself is there to help you. You can contact the Central Recruitment and Promotion Department (CRPD) On telephone No +91 (22) 22820427 Or By sending an Email to email@example.com along with your Registration No, Name and Date of Birth.
After Reading this post, students Read these posts
Recommend this on Google
Get All the SBI Recruitment Updates In your In box
Posted by SBI Tutor on 12:43. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry