Finally SBI Clerk 2012 Marks and Scorecard with Cut Off available
State Bank of India (SBI) had Just announced and published the Marks of the SBI Clerk Written Exam held in May/June 2012. The Written Exam was held on 27th May, 3rd June 2013. If you have appeared in the SBI Clerk Exam 2012, then you might be anxious to know your Marks of the SBI Clerk Written Exam.
It is worth mentioning here that SBI had recruited over 18000 people in 2012-13 for the Clerical posts.If for some reason, you are not selected in this SBI Recruitment drive, then getting to know about your marks and analysing your SBI Scorecard can help in understanding your strengths and weaknesses
In this post, we are going to share the Details, on How you can check your Marks Obtained in the SBI Clerk Written Exam.
How to Check the SBI Clerk Written Exam 2012 Marks?
To check your Obtained Marks in the SBI Clerk Written Exam 2012, you are required to follow the simple steps given below
1) Log on to the SBI Official Website at www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
2) After, that open the Recruitment Link on the Left sidebar.
3) On the Recruitment page, find the appropriate link for checking your marks. The Link is marked as "Click here to View Mark List" . Now open that link and you will be redirected to another page where you can check your marks
4) On the New page, you can check your Written Exam marks, simply by entering your Registration No OR Roll No along with your Date of Birth and click on the Submit Button.
5) After that your complete Scorecard, with your Marks Obtained in each of the sections will be displayed on the Screen.
Another Good thing is that, the SBI Scorecard, also contains the Cut Off Marks for Both the Written test and the Interview. So, it give you a clear cut scenario as by How many marks you missed the chance to appear in the Interview.
Recommend this on Google
Get All the SBI Recruitment Updates In your In box
Posted by SBI Tutor on 23:34. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry