Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment 2012 for 1000 vacancies:Apply Online
Recruitment of 1000 Assistant Vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India across 17 cities:Apply Online
The March 2012 could not have a better start than this as the Another Baking Giant have announced its Clerical Recruitment Project - 2012. As all of us know that on the last day of February, two banking giants (SBI and IBPS) had come with two notifications that grabbed the attention of millions of students who are aspiring for Bank Jobs in 2012.In the Evening of 29th February 2012, the Bank giant SBI had come with announcement for 8500 Assistant Vacancies.You can read more about SBI 8500 Assistant Recruitment 2012 in our previous post.Also in the afternoon of the same day, clerical results for IBPS Exam 2011 was declared in which approximately 5.31 lakh students have been declared successful.
Now Lets turn to March,Do you guess What is Special Today.Which Banking giant have announced its Recruitment.Yes , you are right its RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2012
Today RBI, the banker of all banks have published its Recruitment Notification 2012 for the 1000 Assistant vacancies across its various branches spread across the length and breadth of India.Before applying online candidates are read to details given below and go through the Complete Advt. given at the end of this post.
Time line for RBI Recruitment Exam 2012
Dates for Submitting the Online applications: 1st March, 2012 to 25th March, 2012
Dates for Payment of Application Fees: 1st March, 2012 to 27th March, 2012
Date of Written Exam: 29th April, 2012.
Assistants- 8,860/- per month
Vacancies: 1000 Posts in 17 cities.The Cities in which vacancies are announced are Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi, Patna, New Delhi , Nagpur, Mumbai, Kolkata,Kanpur Lucknow , Jammu , Jaipur , Hyderabad ,Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh , Bhubaneswar, Ahmadabad, Bangalore and Bhopal
Eligibility Criteria: Those who wish to apply for Assistant Jobs in RBI must possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit (As on 01-03-2012): Min: 18 years and Max: 28 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Those interested to apply for Assistant Jobs in RBI must at least possess a Graduation Degree from a recognised University of India with 50 % marks in aggregate (Only For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Selection Procedure for Assistant Jobs in RBI:
- The Selection procedure for Assistant Jobs in RBI had two stages.In the first stage, candidates will have to undergo a Written Exam on 29th April 2012.
- The Written exam is Objective test of 200 marks that includes sections such as Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge,The weight-age of each section is of 40 marks.
- Candidates are required to pass in all of the sections of the Objective test.After the Declaration of Results candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Exam and will be called for the Second stage i.e Interview.
- The Final merit list will be prepared based on the marks in the Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fees: An application fees of Rs 350/ will have to be deposited either through Online mode or by Offline mode.
Procedure for Applying: Interested candidates who wish to apply Online for Assistant Posts in RBI must fill the Online application form given at the RBI Website (www.rbi.org.in).Candidates are advised to read the Detailed Instructions given in the Advt for Payment of Fees and Online Application submission
Complete Details must be checked by the candidates before applying Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2012.The Detailed Advt, is given at the Link given below:
Recommend this on Google