SBI Online Registration-Application form for Clerks Recruitment 2012
Complete Procedure for Submitting SBI Online Application form for Clerks Recruitment 2012 for SC/ST/OBC Candidates and for North-East Circle:
State bank of India has issued the Notification for the Recruitment of Clerks for SC/ST and OBC Candidates and General Recruitment of Clerks in North-Region.In our previous posts we have mentioned the Advertisement details for the recruitment of Clerks both the SC/ST/OBC and for North-East Region.
We have made this page for students who would like to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2012.Before applying online, candidates must go through the important points given below.
Before applying online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2012, candidates must have the following documents with them.
- A Valid Email Address.
- Scanned Photo (Size: 20 Kb to 50 Kb) and Scanned Signature (Size: 10 Kb to 20 Kb)
- Details of marks of Qualifying Exams (Eg. SSC,HSC,Graduation etc)
- A Working Mobile Number with SMS facility
Candidates can submit their Online Applications by two modes:
- Payment of Fee (Offline)
- Payment of Fee (Online)
Payment of Fee (Offline)
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the SBI Official Website (www.sbi.co.in). After that candidates will have to click the " Recruitment" Link on the Left side.It will open a new page.On the new page, candidates will have to click on the appropriate link that contains the Online Application form.
- After that you will have to fill the Online Application form carefully by following the On-Screen Instructions .After that you will have to click on the "Submit" Button.
- After the Submitting the Online Application, a System Generated Application Fee Challan will appear on the screen.This System generated Challan must be printed immediately as it is to be used for Payment of Application fees in any branch of SBI only after the 2nd day of Online Registration.Apart from the Challan, the System will also generate Registration Number and Password that must be preserved for future reference.The Online Registration before the Payment of Application fee is only provisional
- After depositing the Application fees in the SBI Branch, the candidates will receive Confirmation SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment.
- After three days of Submitting the Application fees, candidates will have the provision to Print the Submitted Online Application Form along with fee details.
Payment of Fee (Online)
- Follow Steps (1) and (2) given under Payment of Fee (Offline) option.
- In case of Online Payment, the Payment gateway is integrated in the Online Application form and application fees can be paid online at the time of submitting online application
- The Online Payment can be made through Master/VISA,Debit Card or Internet banking.Transaction charges for online payment will have to be borne by the candidate.
- After the Online payment of Application fees the system will generate the E-Receipt and Application form, both of them will be printed as preserved as a record.
- If due to some reason the Online Registration is unsuccessful, candidates may then again fill the Online Application form and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the E-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage
- The printout of the application form must not be sent to the Bank.
Recommend this on Google